As your birth doula, I can help you create your ideal birth plan that is just right for YOU. Together we can go over all the things that are most important to you, and create an experience that you will remember forever! We will also go over what to expect throughout pregnancy and birth, and find different active labor techniques and comfort measures that work for you, so you feel as prepared and supported as possible! I AM HERE FOR YOU… and I will always be just a call/text/e-mail away!
Birth Doula Package ($600)
- Complementary Consultation
- We can get together and chat about general information and the things that are important to you. This is a more casual visit so you can see if we would be a good fit!
- 2 Prenatal Visits
- In the prenatal visits we can go over questions about birth, figure out what things are important to you during labor, birth, and after birth so I will know how to support you best! We will also go over what support systems you have at your disposal for after birth so you will already have people in mind if you need a little extra support! In the prenatal visits we can also go over different comfort measures that you may want to use during labor so when the time comes you will already be familiar with some things that may help you keep a nice rhythm to your labor.
- Comfort Measures for Labor
- During your prenatal visit we may go over some comfort measures, and during labor we can use these techniques more to help find a nice rhythm. Comfort measures can be in the form of aromatherapy, rhythmic breathing, poses, massage, walking, stretching, etc!
- Phone and E-mail Support Throughout Your Pregnancy
- Anytime through your pregnancy, you can call/e-mail/text any time you want!
- Labor and Birth Support
- I will be with you for continuous support during labor and birth. I can help out with positions to make you more comfortable, or to try to move labor along. I am there for you, to give you whatever you need to maintain the confidence in yourself and your body to have the birth you had planned!
- 1-2 Postpartum Visits
- Within the first couple weeks of birth we will visit to go over your birth story! We use this time to check in on you to make sure you are feeling as loved and supported as possible.
Birth Doula + Prenatal Chiropractic Care Package ($1000)
- All Features of the Birth Doula Package
- Prenatal Chiropractic Care Visits
- As your body outwardly changes with your growing baby, your pelvis, spine and muscles also change to help support you! Assessing your pelvis and spine throughout pregnancy and making the appropriate corrections may help with many of the symptoms associated with pregnancy, and may also help your baby find the perfect position in your belly.
- Postpartum Check-up
- Childbirth is a wonderful and miraculous event, but even though your body goes through this good stress, it is still a stress. Being able to assess and correct any imbalances after birth will give your body a good start to the recovery process!
- Baby’s First Check-up and Adjustment (if needed)
- Birth is a great neurological event where your baby will be experiencing every sensation, full-force, very quickly! Being able to check your baby after all the traction and torsion associated with birth will give me the opportunity to check for and quickly treat any neuro-muscular imbalances that may have been acquired during birth. This will give your baby the chance to develop well-adjusted :)!